Dr. Foxlee is a radiation oncologist at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) Peninsula.
I try to understand each clinical situation from the patient's point of view. I clarify the details to the patient and decrease unfounded fears. Together, we formulate a treatment plan that makes sense, and my team and I implement the plan with kindness, compassion and respect.
- Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BS: Oakland University
- MD: Michigan State University
- Residency: PGY1 Medicine, Beaumont Hospital
- Residency: Radiation Oncology, St Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco
- Fellowship: Medical Informatics, University of California, San Francisco
Since 1990, I have taken care of radiation oncology patients on the Olympic Peninsula.
I wanted to serve individuals who needed care. I had previously worked as an engineer and was unsatisfied with the impact of my work. My experience with patients with cancer is that they have important, often complicated problems. I work with the patient and use our time together to make sense of their problems and formulate a plan to take care of them.
In my lifetime, I want to see more cures and less side effects.
Outside of caring for patients, I enjoy water sports, dance, films and books.