Please allow extra time when traveling to the SCCA main clinic in South Lake Union due to the closure of Fairview Ave. N. anticipated September 23, 2019 and expected to continue until April 2021. For more information about the Fairview Ave. N. Bridge construction and to sign up for alerts, visit Seattle Department of Transportation’s website. We are actively working to mitigate impacts and support patients during this time.
If you are coming to SCCA for an appointment we recommend that you check traffic conditions a few hours before your scheduled appointment and plan accordingly for potential travel delays. Online resources like Google Maps or Waze can help provide you with an estimate of travel time and suggested routes to get around the worst congestion. We also recommend checking out resources like Seattletraffic.org to help with your planning.
To help you get around, we have a free shuttle between our main locations (South Lake Union clinic, UW Medical Center, and Seattle Children's) as well as shuttles to Pete Gross House and SCCA House. Shuttle hours are limited. Please check the shuttle schedule for the hours of operation. In addition we have volunteer drivers to help get to and from the airport.
We’ve also gathered information about local transit and transportation assistance for cancer patients.
For details see:
- Shuttle schedule between the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) South Lake Union clinic, UW Medical Center, Seattle Children's, Pete Gross House, and the SCCA House. Click to view real-time maps of the SCCA, Pete Gross House, and SCCA House shuttle routes. Note that shuttle service to Seattle Children's has been temporarily suspended due to adjustments being made in result of COVID-19.
- Transportation help for patients, both for long-distance travel and transportation to medical appointments.
- Getting around Seattle, including bus, light rail, streetcar, taxi, and ferry information.
- Getting to and from the airport, including volunteer drivers for SCCA patients from outside of western Washington. Contact Volunteer Services at (206) 606-1075 or email@example.com at least three business days in advance.
- Parking at SCCA South Lake Union, patients and their visitors may park in the SCCA clinic underground parking garage.
If you are coming to SCCA from outside the United States, see our information for international patients.